What type of tech would you all want to see posted?

Discussion in 'Motobilt' started by Motobilt, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Motobilt

Motobilt Well-Known Member

We spend a lot of time in the shop working. Often times the mundane might be important to an up and coming fabricator / welder. Post up some things you would like to see pictures and tech of. If you don't ask you never learn. I teach my team to never assume anything. Always question everything to make sure the end result is the goal we were after. We have been posting a Tech Thursday Blog and email blast. Visit www.motobilt.com and sign up for our newsletter. We will also be posting more tech related information here as time permits.

Thanks
    Dan DuBose

Torchmate likes this.
  2. OcalaWill

OcalaWill Well-Known Member

Anything to do with the art of bending or forming steel. Also calculating the bend points so that the bend is precisely in the right place. I know that is called K-factor but I have not had the chance to really try it out. Any tips would be very interesting to me! Thanks!

Torchmate likes this.
  3. Motobilt

Motobilt Well-Known Member

We will be looking at various things to create tech content for. Thanks for posting. I will certainly have a look at it.